Creating and Managing Wealth, LLC
620 N. Carroll Ave, Suite 150
Southlake, TX 76092
Executive Vice President
Summary of Approach
I work to create a financial plan, a personalized “road map” that can help you solve your financial problems and achieve short and long term goals for your business or yourself. I work one-on-one with you to understand your current situation and your financial goals. Then, I will design and help you implement a financial plan that is customized to meet your needs whether it’s retirement income or tax saving techniques for your business.
Areas of Focus
Women Professionals, Business Owners and School Administrators
Awards & Recognitions
- Goldman Sachs 10k Small Businesses Certification
- Women’s Business Enterprise Certified
- Continental Who’s Who
- Metropolitan Who’s Who Among Exec & Professional Women
- American Funds All American Team
- CMW Financial Planner of the Year 2006
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Women President’s Organization
- Irving Chamber of Commerce Small Business Committe
- Author; “Pure Wealth, 26 Ways to Crazy Profitability”
- Dallas Women’s Forum
- Principle for a Day at Martin Weiss Elementary; Yvonne Ewell Townview Magnet Center and Julius Dorsey Elementary
- Landmark Leadership Program
- Leadership Altus
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
Advisory services offered through Lincoln Investment or Capital Analysts Registered Investment Advisors. Securities offered through Lincoln Investment, Broker Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. www.finra.org, www.sipc.org, www.lincolninvestment.com Creating and Managing Wealth, LLC and the above companies are independent, and non-affiliated.
This site has been prepared solely for information purposes and is not intended to be a solicitation, offer or sale of securities products or investment advisory services to anyone who resides outside the United States. Lincoln Investment and Capital Analysts are registered as investment advisors with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and Lincoln Investment is registered as a broker/dealer in all 50 states. Lincoln Investment and Capital Analysts and its Financial Representatives may only transact business in a particular state if first registered and only after complying with registration requirements.
When you link to any websites provided here, you are leaving this site. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these sites. Nor are we liable for any direct technical or system issues or consequences arising out of your access to or use of these third-party sites. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving www.cmwfinancial.com and assume total responsibility for your use of the sites you are visiting.