Creating and Managing Wealth, LLC
5201 North O’Connor Blvd., Suite 200
Irving, Texas 75039
Summary of Approach
- Do right by my clients.
- Understand my clients, and what their expectations are of me.
- Partner with my clients to put together a financial strategy.
- Evaluate types of accounts and investments that fit well with our financial strategy.
- Periodically review investments as well as client’s present situation.
- Periodically review client’s financial strategy with them.
Areas of Focus
- Small Business Retirement Planning
- Preparing for business owner liquidation events
- Utilizing tax qualified retirement accounts for client benefit
- Goals based planning
Awards and Recognition
- Cox Distinguished Scholar, Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66: Investment Advisor Representative
- Financial Services Institute
- SMU Cox School of Business Alumni Association
- St. Monica’s Catholic Church
- St. Monica’s Dad’s Club
- YMCA youth Sports
- DISD Principal for a Day
Advisory services offered through Lincoln Investment or Capital Analysts Registered Investment Advisors. Securities offered through Lincoln Investment, Broker Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. www.finra.org, www.sipc.org, www.lincolninvestment.com Creating and Managing Wealth, LLC and the above companies are independent, and non-affiliated.
This site has been prepared solely for information purposes and is not intended to be a solicitation, offer or sale of securities products or investment advisory services to anyone who resides outside the United States. Lincoln Investment and Capital Analysts are registered as investment advisors with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and Lincoln Investment is registered as a broker/dealer in all 50 states. Lincoln Investment and Capital Analysts and its Financial Representatives may only transact business in a particular state if first registered and only after complying with registration requirements.
When you link to any websites provided here, you are leaving this site. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these sites. Nor are we liable for any direct technical or system issues or consequences arising out of your access to or use of these third-party sites. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving www.cmwfinancial.com and assume total responsibility for your use of the sites you are visiting.